[council] another suggestion for ACSO meeting

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Sep 21 19:42:10 UTC 2009

Thanks Avri.  It is not clear to me what would be discussed with regard
to IDN ccTLDs.  I assume the focus would be on the fast track but, with
the exception of a few remaining technical issues, most of the topics
have been beaten to death already with little impact from what the GNSO
said (e.g., contracts, fees, etc.).  Would this be simply a rehashing of
old issues that would have no impact in terms of Board action in Seoul?
What would be the objectives of the session?

Chuck