[council] Agenda item 8 - GA

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu Sep 24 04:14:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thank you Denise for this response.

To further clarify, since mention of the GA list has been left out of
the newest Bylaws, I am also assuming that neither the GNSO  council,
nor its secretariat, has any responsibility for the list any longer.
Is this correct?

In any case, unless there is an objection from any council member, I
will be dropping the item from the agenda of our next meeting today/
tomorrow.

rgds,
a.