[council] Transmittal of Proposed Section 6 and ANNEX to GNSO Operating Procedures

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Mon Apr 12 09:59:59 UTC 2010

Thank you Olga and congrats to the group. There is a clearly a huge amount of work that has gone into this.

I would like to know how the team choose the frequency described in 6.3.2. As the report states in several places that the GNSO environment in inherently dynamic, something which I think we can all agree with, does the team not think that we should plan for at least 2 prioritization meetings a year in order to cater for changes in GNSO projects on a more regular basis?

Thanks,

Stéphane