[council] GNSO Council meeting Wednesday 8 September at 15:00UTC

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Aug 11 21:52:45 UTC 2010

It seems like a good idea to test the new procedures out before we start proposing additional options.  Ken Bour is working with ICANN's IT team to provide some online tools to facilitate understanding and applying the procedures.  Until those tools are available, a link to version 2.0 of the procedures can be found at http://gnso.icann.org/council/docs.html .

Chuck