[council] Draft AoC Review Teams Proposal Summary

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Sat Jan 2 15:42:05 UTC 2010

I agree that there's a lot we need to look at. Chuck's document is an excellent starting point for some of the discussions that it seems clear we should have before determining our way forward on this topic. For example, we may want to consider looking for volunteers outside the Council. This may be a good opportunity to boost GNSO-wide participation...

Stéphane