[council] Meeting Protocol for Brussels and beyond...

Terry L Davis, P.E. tdavis2 at speakeasy.net
Thu Jun 3 04:30:41 UTC 2010

Mike

Adrian, you, and I seem to have the same concerns!

And I will be very concerned/upset if the "Council members only" are not
designated at the table.  My first experience was that I was not at the
table as it was already full and had no idea what my role or place was for
that reason.

Sorry I will not be relegated to the back row ever again without protest as
it OUR meeting!

I'm perfectly fine with "open mic" sessions/times for the constituencies to
voice their individual questions of staff/council but it is still OUR
meeting.

Take care
Terry