[council] Work Prioritization: Step 2 Status

Ken Bour ken.bour at verizon.net
Mon Jun 7 21:48:56 UTC 2010

GNSO Council Members and Liaisons:

Just a quick update to confirm the ratings spreadsheets received thus far
(1700 EST on 7 June) and to let you know that, per a request from the
Registrars, the deadline has been extended until 9 June 2010.

Councilor Ratings Received:

Andrei Kolesnikov

Debra Y. Hughes
Caroline Greer

William J. Drake

Terry Davis

Mike Rodenbaugh
Olga Cavalli
Chuck Gomes
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben
Jaime Wagner

Thank you for providing your input to this process!   We are about half way
completed and hope to receive the remainder of the ratings in the next two
days.

Again, if anyone needs assistance, please let me know.

Thank you,

Ken Bour

ICANN Policy Staff Consultant

Office:  703-430-4059 (EST)