[council] Friendly Amendments to the VI Charter

Mary Wong MWong at piercelaw.edu
Sun Mar 7 12:34:00 UTC 2010

Yes, I will accept Tim's proposal as a friendly amendment (particularly
given the understanding we reached over the other proposed - and
accepted - friendly amendment from Tim).

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law & Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mwong at piercelaw.edu
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network
(SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584