[council] Friendly amendments to VI motion

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Mar 9 08:49:32 UTC 2010

Thanks Tim.  Looks good to me and seems consistent with the discussion we have had on the list.

Glen - Would you please make sure that the motion is updated with this and the other amendment(s) that have been accepted as friendly.  Please show the deleted language in strikehout format with the new text highlight in whatever ways are possibe to make it clear exactly what the changes are.  Because the amendments have all been accepted as friendly, there is no need to show the amendments separately.

Chuck