[council] AoC Reveiw Team Re-do...

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Mar 9 12:07:55 UTC 2010

I respectfully disagree Tim.  We made a decision and it was approved by
the Council to have each SG endorse one candidate and to have the
Council approve candidates for the two open slots by a simple majority
vote of each house.  If the Council wants to change that, that could be
done, but so far I have only heard support from that from you.  I
encourage others to express support for your suggestion if they would
like to do so.

Chuck