(SCL > 6): [council] ICANN Board Votes to Enhance New gTLDs Competition

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Nov 10 17:42:00 UTC 2010

The old Bylaws said that an organization could be a member of more
than one Constituency. I would have sworn that the new Bylaws
explicitly said that you could not participate in multiple SG and had
to choose, but I cannot find that clause there. Is there a rule in
either SG charter about multiple memberships??

Alan