[council] GNSO-GAC meeting in Cartagena

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Wed Nov 17 13:22:46 UTC 2010

Hi Chuck,

On Nov 17, 2010, at 1:48 PM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Your suggestions fit nicely into the topic that has already been
> selected by all three groups (GNSO, GAC & ccNSO)

Thanks, I must have missed this conversation; happily, I'm not alone in that.  When did the Council discuss this?

> based on the paper that

> Liz produced regarding what needs to be done in the future regarding
> community WGs.  It seems natural to me to talk about successes and
> failures of the Rec6 CWG and the JAS WG as we explore how we facilitate
> CWGs going forward.

Ok, but I wasn't suggesting a discussion about the procedural aspects of CWGs (although some time on that would be good too), but rather about the substantive issues and proposals involved in these two cases.

Where's the topic specified, do we have a list of discussion questions per previous?

Thanks much,

Bill

william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
www.williamdrake.org