[council] JAS WG charter extension motion

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:09:18 UTC 2010

Hi Adrian,

thank you for your interest,
for clarification, an applicant won't necessary apply or/and have all kind
of support.

1- it respect cost-recovery principle and we will work with the new gTLD
program staff to accommodate that (Chuck amendment).  We will work on topic
of  *external* sources of donors or foundations willing to support
financially applicants.
2- yes, we didn't state  exceptions for applicants regarding those
requirements, assistance or support can be technical (from  various service
providers etc) or financial ( subsidized from external sources). the WG will
work  to figure out how this could best be done.
3- translation of material etc but not necessarily by ICANN, again the WG
will work to figure out how it can be done

as you see the WG will work to explore how things will be done (guidelines)

Regards

Rafik