[council] Meeting with the Board on Sunday in Cartagena

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Thu Nov 25 17:00:15 UTC 2010

Hi

Well, particularly since we might not have time to explore them much with the GAC, a conversation that includes Rec. 6 and applicant support—substantive strengths and weaknesses of the groups' outputs to date, best ways to carry these initiatives forward—would certainly of interest…

Best,

Bill

On Nov 25, 2010, at 2:26 PM, Stéphane Van Gelder wrote:

> As you all know, we are schedule for a working session with the Board on the Sunday in Cartanega.
>
> The session is one hour, from 14:30 to 15:30.
>
> This is a new format. This session with the Board is in addition to our traditional more "social" dinner event.
>
> As part of our meeting planning duties, Glen and I have been asked to provide an agenda for this meeting.
>
> So if people have topics they would like to discuss, please post them on the list asap or send them to the Council Chairs so that the agenda can be finalised.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stéphane

William J. Drake
Senior Associate