[council] Re: Meeting with the Board on Sunday in Cartagena

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Fri Nov 26 16:17:51 UTC 2010

Here are the topics that I have made a note of as having been suggested so far:

- A conversation that includes Rec. 6 and applicant support—substantive strengths and weaknesses of the groups' outputs to date, best ways to carry these initiatives forward.

- Next challenges of the new gtld process: vertical integration next steps, lowering barriers for special projects, outcomes of the outreach activities done so far.

- Outcomes of the Affirmation of Committments (what has been achieved so far?).

Please let me know if there are other suggestions.

Thanks,

Stéphane