[council] Re: Meeting with the Board on Sunday in Cartagena

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 17:12:49 UTC 2010

Hi Stephane,

some questions:

Here are the topics that I have made a note of as having been suggested so
> far:
>
> - A conversation that includes Rec. 6 and applicant support—substantive
> strengths and weaknesses of the groups' outputs to date, best ways to carry
> these initiatives forward.
>
> I guess that we are going to talk about the idea of cross-community working
groups or it is about the outcome of those groups?or both?

> - Next challenges of the new gtld process: vertical integration next steps,
> lowering barriers for special projects, outcomes of the outreach activities
> done so far.

for lower barriers for special projects, do you mean JAS works? because it
is first time to see mention of "special projects" which may have
restrictive meaning.

Rafik