[council] 7 October Council Agenda

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sun Oct 3 13:57:21 UTC 2010

Please note that I made a few updates to the 7 October Council meeting
posted at
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?proposed_agenda_7_october_20
10 .  For transparency purposes, the attached file highlights the
changes made in items 1.4, 2, 3 & 6.

Glen - Please update the agenda at the GNSO home page if you have time.
I made the changes on the GNSO Council Workspace and I also update the
motion with the change I made in response to Adrian's suggested and
noted that he seconded the motion.

Chuck

 <<Agenda for GNSO Council Meeting 7 October 2011 v8.docx>>