[council] FW: GCOT recommendations

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Oct 19 12:03:19 UTC 2010

Please note that the GCOT submitted the attached recommended changes to the GNSO Operating Procedures relating to statements of interest and declarations of interest.  The next step will be for the OSC to review and make recommendations to the Council and/or the GCOT.  Because of a typically full agenda, we will likely not have time to discuss these in our 28 October Council meeting, but I encourage Councilors to send any comments they have to members of the OSC as they consider the suggested changes.

Here are the names of GNSO participants who are listed as members of the OSC:

*	Olga Cavalli - Alternate Chair (NomCom Appointee)
*	Avri Doria (Non Commercial Stakeholder Group)
*	Chuck Gomes - (GNSO Council Chair)
*	Ray Fassett (gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group)
*	Robin Gross (Non Commercial Stakeholder Group)
*	Wolf-Ulrich Knoben (Internet Service Providers Constituency)
*	Vanda Scartezini (ALAC)
*	Philip Sheppard (Business Constituency)
*	Ken Stubbs (gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group )
*	Steve Metalitz (Intellectual Property Constituency)
*	Stéphane Van Gelder (Registrar Stakeholder Group)

Chuck