[council] Motion re. VI WG

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Sep 29 17:53:02 UTC 2010

 <<Motion - VI Board Response 29 Sep 10.doc>>
meet the 8-day advance requirement for motions, I am submitting this
motion and would appreciate a second.  Please forward this to your SGs
and constituencies to determine support for the motion on 7 October.

I am not opposed to other ways of accomplishing this, but thought that a
motion is a clear way to kick it off.

Chuck