[council] JAS update and deadline

Ching Chiao chiao at REGISTRY.ASIA
Sat Aug 20 02:46:29 UTC 2011

Thank you Rafik and Stéphane.

Stéphane just to be clear: are we now facing a voting circumstances (moving
meeting time or not)? Personally I am open --  but if we are moving the
regular call to later date then I think we need a good reason -- given ICANN
has already allocated extra staff resource to support JAS work. I very much
agree with Adrian on reviewing the current draft so we can help get
necessary input from our SGs.

Ching

--
Ching CHIAO
Vice President, DotAsia Organisation LTD.