[council] JAS update and deadline

tim at godaddy.com tim at godaddy.com
Sat Aug 20 14:13:53 UTC 2011

I don't mind pushing the meeting back since I cannot make the 8th anyway, it is our wedding anniversary (38th).

But what will be accomplished if, as our tradition permits, an SG or C asks for a delay of the vote? In any event, we will need time to vet the final recs and motion verbiage with our SGs. That is not a few days process. Will the JAS be able to get its final report to us in time even if we push the meeting back?

Tim