[council] Sponsorship... again

David Olive david.olive at icann.org
Thu Feb 17 15:13:20 UTC 2011

Stephane and Adrian:

Yes, I have been in contact with Barbara Clay about this.

Sorry for the delay in replying to your question.

An explanation will be provided in the nest day or so.

I will let you know.

Regards,      David

David A. Olive
Vice President, Policy Development Support
1101 New York Avenue, NW - Suite 930 - Washington, D.C.    20005
Office: 202.570.7126      Mobile:  202.341.3611