SPAM-LOW: RE: [council] Definitions and measures of competition , consumer trust, and consumer choice

Rosemary Sinclair Rosemary.Sinclair at atug.org.au
Fri Jan 14 00:27:55 UTC 2011

Hi Bruce

I wonder if you would have time for a chat by phone next Tuesday (my
preference.....)? I'm out of Sydney until Monday evening.....

I'd like to explore some feedback from the GNSO Council call this
morning about the resource implications of the CCC work and what the
options might be?

Let me know what time works for you and I'll work around that!

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair

Managing Director, ATUG

Chairman, INTUG

T: +61 2 94958901  F: +61 2 94193889

M: +61 413734490

Email: rosemary.sinclair at atug.org.au
<mailto:rosemary.sinclair at atug.org.au>

Skype: rasinclair

Please visit the ATUG website for Updates and Information
www.atug.com.au

competition , consumer trust, and consumer choice

Got it. Thanks Bruce.

Tim

least have some shared measures of our own. Any independent review may
wish to look at other aspects - but we at least need our own measures to
manage our own projects.