AW: [council] SO and AC Chairs meeting with Rod before SF

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Wed Jan 19 20:35:22 UTC 2011

Stéphane,

I personally don't have anything against these type of meetings helping to improve the future communication between the AC/Sos. On the one hand 2 days seem a bit long for that purpose. On the other hand during these days short ly before the ICANN meeting the council needs your "presence, too, since by experience the council discussion on agenda items, motions etc. is getting more and more momentum.
Please take this into consideration  and let the organizers know.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich