[council] Motion for IRTP-B Final Report and Recommendations

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Fri Jun 3 10:06:58 UTC 2011

Thanks Tim.

I had already planned an agenda item for the IRTP-B final report for our June 9 meeting but was unsure whether we'd get a motion for this.

I have updated the agenda item with a reference to your motion, for discussion only at this stage.

The new version of the agenda will be posted by Glen shortly.

Stéphane