[council] Fwd: ICANN Summit on Developing Countries - Invitation to a preparatory meeting in Singapore

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Thu Jun 9 12:01:56 UTC 2011

Thanks Bill.

You are where I was going in my previous email to the Council on this (on which I had copied Katim). You will notice I had not picked up on the 2 reps idea. This was on purpose, simply because at this late stage it seems unworkable for the GNSO Council. So I simply stopped at informing the Council that the meeting was now open. As usual, individuals are welcome to speak for themselves, and people generally have no problem making that position clear before they make a comment.

Thanks,

Stéphane