[council] Adrian's gameplan

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Sat Jun 18 04:55:48 UTC 2011

As I discussed in the Working Session today.

The four issues based on this discussion (as I see them);

-        Stephane speaking directly to the Board

-        Katim's email and the issues of the JAS WG

o   Processes within the Council

-        The future of Cross Community Working Groups

o   Publishing of reports etc

-        The optics of the GNSO Council and the promotion of its internal processes and representation

o   Multi stakeholder make up

o   Differing views/ differing

It would be best, I think, to try and get some deliverables and courses of action in order to promote resolution.

Adrian Kinderis