[council] Adrian's gameplan

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Sat Jun 18 07:01:10 UTC 2011

In partial follow-up to Adrian's point about possible deliverables and
courses of action, I'd offer the suggestion I made during today's
discussion, viz., that the GNSO Council consider circulating a brief
statement to the ICANN community, stating its support for the work being
done by the JAS WG and reiterating the importance of the issues they are
considering.

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>