[council] Council/Staff Dinner Tonight

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Sat Jun 18 07:30:34 UTC 2011

Hi - please meet at 8.15 p.m. in the lobby of the Swissotel Stamford. The bus will be waiting to bring us to the restaurant, and it will return to the restaurant at 10.30 p.m. to bring us back to the Swissotel.

(Yes, it will be a bit like a school trip :) And for those wondering, it's 10 minutes away by cab - but trying to get a slew of cabs at prime dining time on a Saturday night with a major meeting going on where we are, and getting one back from the restaurant, is a nightmare you really don't want to deal with ... especially if you're jet-lagged.)

Oh, and here's where we will be going: http://www.theblueginger.com/

Finally, the US$50 (S$63) covers transport, food and non-alcoholic drinks (sodas and juices). Those ordering alcohol (beer and wine) will have to split the bill at the restaurant (I've pre-ordered some bottles of white and red, but they will charge only for the number we actually consume).

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH 03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584