[council] UDRP issues report discussion

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Sat Jun 18 23:28:34 UTC 2011

Not ignoring this request Kristina, we just want to confirm one way or
the other. But I will say that the RySG councilors do not speak for the
RrSG and I don't think that is what Jeff intended. I believe he was
referencing discussions we have had in our House, certainly not an
official position. Again, I will try to confirm an actual position.

Tim