[council] Discussion of Cross-SO/AC policy development work and Cross Working Groups

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Wed Mar 9 14:07:44 UTC 2011

With permission from the Business Constituency, I wanted to point you all to a document posted on the BC list at http://forum.icann.org/lists/bc-gnso/pdf6peymFRFtB.pdf  regarding Cross SO/AC issues. Without commenting on whether I agree with all of the substance, I personally believe this document touches on all of the areas we should be thinking about.  As you know, this subject will be up for discussion over the weekend with the council and community, and I think these questions are ones we should all be asking ourselves about CWGs in the future. I am not sure who is leading that discussion, but this document could sure help us move this along.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 / jeff.neuman at neustar.biz  / www.neustar.biz

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.