[council] Staff utilization report

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Fri Mar 11 02:52:31 UTC 2011

To be honest Andrei, yes, I am even more puzzled than before.

I thought your comments were about the way the Council manages its projects in general. Now it appears you are linking that to the implementation work currently being done on new gTLDs.

The Council is not involved in the day-to-day implementation of the program. Further, it is my understanding that Staff has also carried out most of the work they deem necessary in preparing the AG. Delays to the program are probably more attributable to the current talks between the Board and the GAC than anything linked to ongoing GNSO Council projects.

So I have to admit I don't really see the point you are making. But I'm sure we'll have lots of opportunity to discuss more over the weekend. Safe trip coming here and see you soon.

Stéphane