[council] ICANN hires weight loss guru as vice president?

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Wed Mar 9 19:29:02 UTC 2011

Andrei,

Ordinarily, I would agree that ICANN's HR policy is probably not an issue for the community.

However, under the circumstances I noted and in light of the fact that there is already someone identified to me as a "spiritual adviser" listed on the ICANN staff page (and, presumably, on the payroll), I have to disagree.

Even my 6-year-old can't make up stories this good.