[council] Draft message to the Board

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed May 11 14:52:48 UTC 2011

Regarding timing of the report versions:

A message pointing to the first official copy of the report from the
WG on the Wiki went to the Chairs of the ALAC and GNSO sent by Rafik
at 23:51 UTC on Saturday, May 7.

A copy in PDF format went to the two Chairs, sent by Carlton at 02:01
UTC on Sun May 8 and was then forwarded to Council.

Note that Rafik and Carlton are the Co-chairs of the WG.

The ALAC report to the Board went to the Chair of the GNSO, sent by
the Chair of the ALAC at 08:57 on Tuesday, May 10 and was then
forwarded to Council (that presumes I read my time zones correctly.
It was time-stamped 10:57 HAEC). This version corrected a number of
typos and added a cover letter and summary.

Some members of At-Large and the ALAC, including the Chair, had
earlier versions of the report since they either participated in the
WG or watched its progress. The same can be said of the GNSO and the
GNSO Council.

If I got any of the time-zone conversions wrong, please let me know.

Alan