[council] Fwd: [gnso-chairs] One character IDN report

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Fri May 27 16:50:00 UTC 2011

Councillors,

Please see the email from Liz below. The reason I did not resend this email to the Council list immediately is that since receiving it, I have been in conversation with Staff trying to understand what exactly is being asked here, and of whom?

As you will see, the note is addressed to SSAC. However, I am told unofficially that there is an intent that the GNSO and ccNSO ask the JIG to look at this as well.

Given the current uncertainties and imprecisions around CWGs, I am not willing to pass this on to the JIG directly without an official request from the Board to do so.

Please let me have your thoughts if you feel this is not the way to handle this issue.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Début du message réexpédié :