[council] GNSO candidates selected by Nominating Committee.

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Sat Aug 11 10:53:40 UTC 2012

I understand your point Wolf but in my view that is for the NomCom to address.

Our job was too seek clear directives from this year's NomCom and I think we now have that. This is what we needed to move forwards with our elections and I am now confident that we have what we need in that regard.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France