AW: [council] Action items from Prague

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Fri Jul 6 08:59:17 UTC 2012

Ok, it's in.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich

________________________________
Von: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] Im Auftrag von Stéphane Van Gelder
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2012 18:27
An: William Drake
Cc: GNSO Council List
Betreff: Re: [council] Action items from Prague

Thanks for clarifying Bill.

I would be in favour of the Saturday sessions in Canada starting with 60 minutes of "free speech". Yes, this does take 60 minutes away from something else, but we generally do not start until 10am on the Saturday to accommodate any late arrivals, so we could also simply move our start time up.

Wolf, as meeting planner for Toronto, could you please plan for an open conversation first thing Saturday to start us off?

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
Group NBT