[council] Action items from Prague / GNSO Review

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Fri Jul 6 10:34:14 UTC 2012

On 07/01/2012 07:00 AM, Stéphane Van Gelder wrote:

> GNSO Review
> We have discussed two possible alternatives: drafting a request to the SIC to delay the review and creating a small group to look at this issue. What do we want to do?

I volunteer to be part of a small group discussing the review.  I favor
*advancing* rather than delaying the review, as well as helping the SIC
to frame it to address the challenges and barriers to consensus-building
that stem from our current siloed structure.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
Fellow, Yale Law School Information Society Project