[council] Proposed Agenda Item - Elimination of Friday Public Board Meetings

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Thu May 3 13:16:49 UTC 2012

Thanks Wolf and Wolfgang for your comments.

If there is more decision on this, could I urge others to chime in so that we can ascertain whether a full agenda item is needed on this, or whether the discussion can be had on the list.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France