[council] ICANN Academy message

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Fri May 11 03:31:49 UTC 2012

Stephane, I think the first message could come across as arrogant to
folks who did not follow today's discussion, particularly given recent
sensitivities regarding CWGs. May I suggest something along the lines of
the sub-message to proposed message 1 being the main message, and the
main message becoming the sub, phrased as "The GNSO Council looks
forward to participating in the community discussion concerning the
establishment of the ICANN Academy"?

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584
As of August 30, 2010, Franklin Pierce Law Center has affiliated with
the University of New Hampshire and is now known as the University of
New Hampshire School of Law. Please note that all email addresses have
changed and now follow the convention: firstname.lastname at law.unh.edu.
For more information on the University of New Hampshire School of Law,
please visit law.unh.edu