[council] Proposed Council dates through to December 2013

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Wed Nov 14 23:09:34 UTC 2012

Thanks Glen!

So far, all the proposed dates are suitable for me.

Best,
Petter
--
Petter Rindforth, LL M
Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: <petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu>
<http://www.fenixlegal.eu/>
NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals
to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential attorney-client
privileged information and attorney work product. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read,
copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains. Please
delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, <http://www.fenixlegal.eu/>
Thank you