[council] FW: URS follow-up

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Sun Oct 21 23:29:13 UTC 2012

I believe we should find out:
1.  when the rfi responses are due and when they will be published, and
2.  Get a list of all of the issues NAF, WIPO, CAC and the new entrant have with the current system.

 This is in the critical path before we work on any changes to the language.

>From what I recall, there was very little that the new entrant needed changed.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman

Sent from iPad.  Please excuse any typos.