[council] GNSO Council Meeting Dates - 2012 / 2013

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Thu Oct 25 15:46:03 UTC 2012

All,

The very first practicality is to make sure we are all clear on the planned
dates for our regular GNSO Council meetings.

As mentioned in Toronto, we will stick to the current schedule for 2012 and
propose to continue with a similar pattern for 2013.

The current pattern is to work on the 3rd Thursday of each month at a
rotating time slot.  The regular pattern meeting coincides well with the
ICANN meeting in Durban.

I suggest that we skip August and consider an additional meeting early in
September 2013 if necessary.

I will ask Glen to confirm the list of dates ASAP and then to post these on
the GNSO website and to send out invitations to all councillors for these
meetings.

It would be helpful to me and, I assume others, to have a calendar
invitation for each of the meetings in order to reduce effort on manual
input.

If you prefer to enter manually, please ignore / delete the calendar
invitations.

Any questions or input, please feel free to provide it.

Best wishes,

Jonathan