[council] URS follow-up

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 25 20:26:34 UTC 2012

Jeff, you are correct. But I think what we sort
of agreed to was to have a group ready if it is needed.

At the very least, the kind of suggestions that
NAF has made related to the number of requests in
a single URS seems reasonable (although I admit
that my presumption was that the limit was already 1).

But as you, I worked hard on the STI and will do
so again if more work is needed.

Alan