[council] RE: URS follow-up

John Berard john at crediblecontext.com
Fri Oct 26 16:26:35 UTC 2012

Jonathan,

How can you say "the provision of URS services is an area where I have some systems, process and related expertise" when the URS doesn't yet exist?

In my view, we can go overboard with regard to conflicts.  Even your suggestion of Mason to lead the conversation can be open to criticism.  After all, why wouldn't a registry want a high price on the URS?

See how it can go?

At this point I suggest you keep your seat for this until you prove otherwise!

My 2 cents.

Berard

Sent from my iPhone