[council] RE: URS follow-up

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Fri Oct 26 18:24:18 UTC 2012

John,

Personally, I tend to agree.  There is a possibility of being too sensitive.

In any event, the first rule is to at least flag a potential conflict.  I
have obviously done that.

If that raises no significant concerns or issues, I am happy to be guided by
other councillors and potentially continue to chair Council discussions on
this.
That said, the sense I am getting is that we do not want to spend much (if
any) time on this whilst the RFI process remains open.

Regarding the detail point, good catch, it would have been more accurate to
say "... I have systems, process and related expertise which may be useful
in the design, development or provision of a URS system  ..."

Thanks,

Jonathan