[council] COUNCIL Attendance Chart for review

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Aug 5 13:25:22 UTC 2013

Dear Councillors,

Attached please find the GNSO Council attendance chart for the period October 2012 to August 2013.
Please review the chart and please let me know off the Council list, no later than Monday 12 August 2013, whether there are any adjustments to be made.  We will then update the  appropriate pages on the Wiki at https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/IGM+Oct+2012-Oct+2013.
Due to a technical issue, these pages have not been updated for several months, but will be maintained from now on.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry