[council] Draft ATRT2 Comments

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Dec 11 09:39:31 UTC 2013

Thanks Petter,

We have a deadline for submission of 13 Dec so a formal Council reply (if we do send one) is needed by 13 Dec latest.

Noted that it is labelled as a DISCUSSION but in the body text below, it does highlight the following:

Here the Council will confirm what written feedback, if any, it intends to provide in advance of the 13 December 2013 deadline.

Accordingly, it will be very helpful if you can:

a.       Provide any input you ahead of 23h59 today

b.      Be in a position to support the written submission as drafted ahead of the meeting on 12 Dec.

Jonathan