[council] Draft ATRT2 Comments

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Wed Dec 11 23:06:35 UTC 2013

i would add a couple variables

	R = rigor

	L (since "C" is already taken) = level of consensus

give me permission to do a sketchy work-product with low levels of consensus and i can bring a working-group home in a jiffy.  ;-)

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)