[council] Holiday card (electronic version)

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Sun Dec 29 15:41:19 UTC 2013

hi all,

i agree.  let's hope that the year is "interesting" in a stimulating and productive way, and not in the sense of the ancient Chinese curse -- "may you live in interesting times."

and in any event, let's not get so busy as not to have the time to appreciate each other.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)